What is SeminarsWorld® all about?
SeminarsWorld® programs deliver face-to-face, hands-on learning in project, program and portfolio management (PPPM) to increase your value and position yourself for success. Courses align with the PMI Talent Triangle. SeminarsWorld events combine peer-2-peer learning with small class sizes to prepare attendees for the next steps in their career.
You can view the full Schedule for Los Angeles here, but we at HotPMO would like to draw your attention to the two PMO focused streams that will be running. Its surprising to see two PMO streams competing with each other, especially when both have very similar focus and outcomes. Evolving the PMO or Transforming the PMO? The choice is yours!
The Evolving PMO: Governance, Portfolio Management, Resource Optimization, and Performance Measurement
This four-day stream promises to turn your PMO from lackluster to brilliant and performing at the highest levels.
Kent promises to interweave the latest concepts of governance, portfolio management, resource optimization, and organizational performance measurement to help the participant understand how to evolve the project office into a highly valued demand management office.
Upon completion of this course, participants can expect to be able to:
- Define best practices PMOs, Enterprise PMOs, and their requirements to manage demand
- Describe Governance: Building the organizational model, culture, and structure of your PMO
- Apply Portfolio Management and the seven steps to strategy execution
- Demonstrate Resource Optimization: Understanding program and project utilization while integrating operations, support, and maintenance
Kent Crawford is founder and CEO of PM Solutions and the author of The Strategic Project Office, now in its second edition.
Building and Transforming the Next Generation PMO and Portfolio Management
This three-day stream seeks to address four questions that many PMOs will be thinking about:
- How do you build and sustain a PMO for today’s disruptive world?
- How do you enhance strategic execution capabilities?
- How do you transform your PMO to the next level?
- How do you provide sustainable PMO value and results?
The course explores the so called 'DNA' of a PMO and looks at how PMOs can create the right environment for portfolio management by providing a framework for project selection, prioritization, oversight and governance. The seminar will also will provide a framework that will help you to assess your organization and evolve your PMO and portfolio. You will also learn how to measure PMO value and customer satisfaction with a PMO Delight Index (PDI).
The stream is delivered by Jack S Duggal. Jack is the Founder & Managing Principal of Projectize Group, working with leading organizations from NASA to Silicon Valley companies and Governments around the world.
Where can I get tickets?
Sign up here