What is the Congress about?
The 'Projects in Disruptive Times' event is the first joint Congress of PMI Chapters in Germany. It has all the usual things you would expect from a large PMI congress event - Speakers, networking and lots of PDUs. What makes it especially interesting, is that it has a lot of sessions that will interest PMO Professionals. In fact I would go as far as to say there is more here for PMO and Portfolio people than for Projects people. Oh how far we have come!
This is a one day event which, like the PMO Conference in London, packs a lot of content into a short time-frame.
Among the sessions worth looking out for are:
- Move your Projects to a New Beat - Lisa Simon & Torsten Otto
- Scaled Agile in a Corporate Environment (Its a long way between top-down and bottom-up) - Luisa Ziema & Johannes Mager, Deutsche Bank
- Formalizing Portfolio Decision Processes - Rainer Wendt
- Mapping Strategic Changes to your Project Portfolio - Hauke Thun
- How to get fired at the C-Level: Why mismanaging change is the biggest risk of all - Peter Taylor