What is the Event all about?
This two-day workshop promises practical tools and strategies to boost leadership capability and increase performance for PMO professionals.
The workshop aims to explore, not frameworks and forecasts, but the tools and leadership skills needed to effectively guide and support your team through complex projects and to reinforce healthy practice.
The event will be facilitated by Georgina Rowe, Coach & Project Management Capability Consultant (https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgina-rowe-304ab18)
The workshop offers a chance to explore:
- Leadership self-awareness to improve your personal leadership capabilities
- Communicating complex project information to external and internal stakeholders
- Supporting your team and driving performance
- Handling difficult conversations with staff
- Leadership skills for PMO projects and keeping relevant parties informed and engaged
- Identifying effective problem solving techniques to manage project issues