What is the PMI Talent Management Conference?
The PMI Talent Management Conference is one of several virtual conferences that PMI run every year. The conference is free of charge for PMI Members. Many PMOs have responsibility for talent management and resourcing projects. If yours is one of them, then this event is well worth your time. Best of all, recordings of sessions from PMI's virtual conferences are usually available to those who registered for 30 days after the event.
The event organizers promise hiring managers and organizational leaders will learn the latest tips on:
- Recruiting, retaining and developing PM talent for organizational success
- Dealing with issues like attrition and turnover
- Creating a culture that fosters innovative PM talent
Individual PM professionals will get the latest insights on:
- The skills they need to stay valuable to their organizations and relevant in the field
- How to prepare for project leadership
- The current jobs outlook—what it means for the profession and career development
For PMO Professionals, there is the added bonus of a dedicated PMO session called 'The Entrepreneurial PMO' presented by Mark Mullaly, PhD, PMP. In his session, Mark explores explores the role of the PMO as entrepreneurial, solution-focused and trusted advisers to the business.
The conference will run from 9am - 5pm ET (UTC -5)