What is the Agile Business Conference?
The Agile Business Conference 2017 is a major, two-day annual event run by the Agile Business Consortium. The event is aimed at everyone with an interest in the application of Agile, or moving towards an Agile way of working.
I wouldn't normally include an event like this in the HotPMO events listing, because it isn't specifically a PMO event. However, I've decided to include it for two reasons. Firstly, there are a number of topics being covered that would be valuable to people running PMOs focused on business agility and transformation. Secondly, I'll be hosting a round-table session at the conference exploring the role of the PMO as a Business Agility Hero!
There are many sessions over the two days, but some highlights for PMO professionals include:
- PMO: Business Agility Hero! - John McIntyre
- The Science of What Makes People Tick - Alan Furlong and Matt Roadnight
- Beyond Budgeting - Dr. Steve Morlidge
- Business Agility Transformation Clinic – Dan North
- Digital Product Delivery Model at John Lewis – Christine Hull and Anna Urbaniak
- Agile Transformation: what does that really mean? – Richard Jenner, AXA Direct and Partnerships
I look forward to seeing you there!